PEB POLYETHYLENE BEVERAGE HOSE
Hose is made from premium grade FDA
and NSF listed materials. The
of the EVA cover and the Polyethylene
tube material have been
for low taste and odor properties, superior
and high environmental
stress cracking resistance.
- Soft drink fountain machines for retail and commercial dispensing
- Other beverage dispensing to include but not limited to the following
o Coffee and coffee related products, fruit juice, frozen drinks, ice tea,
- Fruit juice, ice tea, coffee and coffee related product dip
- Water service (potable) both carbonated and non-carbonated
- Dairy product dispensing machines
o Milk, frozen dairy products, hot cheese, cream and imitation milk products
- Food product distribution and dispensing
o Condiments, food powders, liquid toppings
- Draught beer, wine and liquor distribution and dispensing systems
- Low taste and odor, smooth bore tube for excellent flush-ability, product changes and clean-out.
- Light-weight, flexible, kink resistant & non-marking
- Good low and high temperature properties including high environmental stress crack resistance characteristics.
- Designed for easy coiling, assembling and installation
- Spiral reinforced for extended service life.
- Good clarity for product and cleanliness inspection while in use.
- Tube: extruded from FDA approved (regulation 21 CFR 177.1520) and NSF-51 listed Polyethylene. Material has been carefully selected for its low taste and odor properties, superior flexibility, clarity and high environmental stress cracking resistance.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic, high tensile textile cord for improved coupling retention, higher pressure ratings and longer lasting overall product integrity and durability
- Cover: FDA approved (regulations 21 CFR 177.1350 and 175.105) Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Copolymer specially formulated for clarity and added flexibility
- All materials used in the construction of this product are RoHS compliant.
Temperature Range: -40°F(-40°C) to 150°F(65.5°C)
Standard Sizes: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”
Rated Working Pressure: 250 PSI (70°F) (min 3:1 safety factor)
Packaging: 100’ coils boxed or shrink wrapped in plastic and labeled,
300’ or 500’ bulk coils (available boxed for re-distribution)
*Private brand labeling and tracer yarn color coding available – minimum order quantities may apply.
Download PDF cut-sheet
|Item Number|| Nom. I.D. ||Nom. O.D. ||Max W.P. @ 70°F|| WT. Per Ft.|| Standard Pkg Qty|
|PEB-04CC-00 ||1/4 ||0.420 ||250 PSI ||.035 lbs|| 500 ft boxed or reels|
|PEB-06CC-00 ||3/8|| 0.535|| 250 PSI ||.047 lbs ||300 ft boxed or reels|
|PEB-08CC-00 ||1/2|| 0.675 ||250 PSI ||.063 lbs|| 300 ft boxed or reels|